Areas of Interest
- Pediatric Neurology
- Medical Degree – SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science – University of Notre Dame
- Pediatrics – Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Child Neurology – Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology/EEG – Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Clinical Neurophysiology
- Isabelle Rapin Scholarly Activity Award, Montefiore Medical Center
- Resident Teaching Star Commendation, Montefiore Medical Center
- Abraham Max Rabiner Award for Excellence in Neurology, SUNY Downstate
- Ilana W. Zarafu Robbins Award for Outstanding Performance in Pediatrics, SUNY Downstate
- Dr. Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society, SUNY Downstate
- Leone B, Cassel-Choudhury G, Longani N, Rivera R, Katyal C, Beal J. “Treatment Outcomes of Pediatric Patients with Convulsive Status Epilepticus Improved by Protocol-Driven Management at a Tertiary Children’s Hospital.” Presenter at ICU Special Interest Group and Poster presentation for 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- Leone B, Yozawitz E. “The Newborn with Neurologic Findings.” Neonatology for Primary Care, 2nd edition.
- Cassel-Choudhury G, Beal J, Longani N, Leone B, Rivera R, Katyal C. “Protocol-Driven Management of Convulsive Status Epilepticus at a Tertiary Children’s Hospital.” Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. January 2019, 20(1):47-53.
- Meagher MJ, Leone B, Turnbull TL, Ross RD, Zhang Z, Roeder RK. “Dextran-encapsulated barium sulfate nanoparticles prepared for aqueous dispersion as an X-ray contrast agent.” Journal of Nanoparticle Research. December 2013, 15:2146.
- Huberman H, Leone B, Clayton E, Perenyi A, Marino LB, Regensberg S, Nayyar-Gujral N, Valencia C, Aranda J, Hittelman J, Dinkevich E. “They’re 2 years old, do you know where your late-preterms are? Randomized Controlled Trial of the NICU-to-Neighborhood Follow-along Program”. Presented at Pediatric Academic Societies’ Annual Meeting. April 2012.