The Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery (INN) at Saint Barnabas prides itself in its involvement in the demanding world of neurological research over the last 20+ years. The INN conducts research associated with a variety of neurological disorders with a particular focus in adult and childhood epilepsies, as well as studies in autism spectrum disorder. Investigational drug and product studies are constantly being conducted to bring new and improved anti-epileptic drugs to the market. The following investigational drug trials are currently being conducted at INN. The study links are available at www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Open to Enrollment:
- Protocol: EQU-202: Adults with Focal-onset Epilepsy for Uncontrolled Seizures
- Protocol: 1042-TSC-3001:Ganaxolone Trial for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex-related epilepsy in children and Adults.
- Protocol:TAK-935-3002 : A Double-Blind study for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS)
- Protocol: TAK-935-3003: An Open-label study for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome(LGS)
- HEP3: Human Epilepsy study for newly diagnosed, treatment responsive , or treatment resistant Idiopathic generalized Epilepsy in adolescents and Adults (Institutional study in collaboration with NYU)
If you are interested in participating or learning more about our research please contact Munazza Malik, MD